HO! HO! HO! Christmas is around the corner and you have a few gifts left to put in the Christmas stocking (or haven't you started thinking about that at all yet? 🙊). Our little elves have concocted a list of our 10 absolute favorites for a warm and durable Christmas.
Our criteria: durable and reusable items, with a bonus point if they are made in Canada, like all Peakbwa clothing!
Here are our top 10 suggestions for adding magic to your Christmas stockings. For children AND adults. 😜
- Some HotPoc i.e. reusable hand warmers (“hot shot” style). Perfect for playing outside again and again!
- A Headband, the perfect accessory for all four seasons. It is worn as a neck warmer in winter as in summer to protect the coconuts from the sun and retain the hair that flies in the wind.
- A small Nalgene-type water bottle, the perfect hot water bottle for winter outings. Yes, yes, it is often used as a stove between baby's legs in the sled! We talk about it in our post Winter tips to enjoy winter with baby
- A surprise PEAKBWA bib. Perfect for soaking up what your little drooler lets out. Can also be used as a small neck warmer over the snowsuit. Psst! They are on sale right now! 🤫
- A good pair of warm stockings. We also have excellent ones for sale directly on our website. Do you know Mohair stockings for kids? And adults? They are truly THE team's favorite socks, for both mom and baby. To discover!
- Versatile three-in-one utensils for the lunchbox: we love the Spork Original BIO fork spoon from Light My Fire. We even take them camping or hiking!
- A cheek balm for babies and children for winter outings. It is applied before going out to prevent baby's cheeks from becoming chapped. Our favorite is that of La Souris Verte. It is also magical because it also makes the bruises disappear. Its high content of arnica helps to absorb bruises. Very useful 4 seasons!
- Slippers from the Sherpa brand. You do not know? Go see them, they are so cute!
- A small baluchon snack bag from Oko Création. Made in Quebec, Canada, reusable and really cute, they are perfect for the lunch box or for transporting precious objects.
- Clementines: a must! If your little coco hasn't been good, he/she'll have coal!
And you, what is your crush among all this?
I wish you a happy holiday season filled with sweet moments and hot chocolate :)