OH OH OH! It's almost Christmas and you still have a few gifts left to put in the stocking (or have you not started thinking about that yet?🙊). Our little elves have put together a list of our 10 absolute favorites for a warm Christmas.
Our criteria: durable and reusable items, with a bonus point if they are made in Quebec, like all Peakbwa clothing!
Here are our 10 best suggestions for adding magic to your Christmas stockings. As much for children as for adults. 😜
- HotPocs, i.e. hand warmers (style “hot shot ”) reusable. Perfect for playing outside again and again!
- A Scooba , the perfect accessory for all four seasons. It can be worn as a neck warmer in winter as in summer to protect the coconuts from the sun and retain the hair that blows in the wind.
- A small Nalgene type water bottle, the perfect hot water bottle for winter outings. Yes, yes, we often use it as a warmer between baby's legs in the sleigh! We talk about it in our post MAMAN des BWA blog – Tips for experiencing winter with baby
- A surprise bib PEAKBWA. Perfect for absorbing what your little slobber lets out. Can also be used as a small neck warmer over the snowsuit. Pssst! They are currently on sale 🤫
- A good pair of warm stockings. We also have excellent ones for sale directly on our website. Do you know the Mohair stocking ? These are truly THE team's favorite stockings, for both mom and baby. To discover!
- Of the three-in-one utensils versatile for the lunch box: we like the Spork Original ORGANIC spoon-fork from Light My Fire. We even take them camping or hiking!
- A cheek balm for babies and children for winter outings. Apply it before going out to prevent baby's cheeks from becoming chapped. Our favorite is that of The Green Mouse . It's also magical because it also makes bruises disappear. Its high arnica content helps absorb bruises. Very useful 4 seasons!
- Of the slippers-ankle boots from the Sherpa brand. You do not know? Go see them, they are so cute!
- A snack bag little bundle from oko creation. Made in Quebec, reusable and really cute, they are perfect for the lunch box or for carrying precious objects.
- Clementines: a must! If Coco wasn't good, he'll get coal!
And you, what’s your favorite in all of this?
I wish you a happy holiday season filled with sweet moments and hot chocolate :)