Here it is finally, after several months of development, our KEPEAK legionnaire cap is now ready to travel with your little outdoor enthusiast.
In a nod to the legionnaire style and the Képi headgear, we have named our cap: the KEPEAK! Yeah, we love puns so much!
The idea came after several discussions with active parents. My sister-in-law told me that she would like to find a cap with additional protection against mosquitoes and the sun (it is surrounded by trees). for babies in bike shops. A dad, at an exhibition, told me that it would be perfect to take his daughter fishing this summer. What is so cute is that at that time, his girlfriend was 6 months pregnant. We imagined the newborn baby fishing with his KEPEAK. We're EXCITED!
Ideal for hiking, biking, the beach, travel and more, it protects against wind and mosquitoes, and covers the head, neck and neck to prevent sunburn.
The cap is made of ultralight, stretchy, very soft and antibacterial bamboo. It dries quickly.
Thanks to the strap that prevents the Kepeak cap from falling off, baby does not risk losing his headgear during hikes while carrying in the backpack or when your back is turned.
It's a little colder at the top? Pair the KEPEAK cap with your favorite Scooba headband to protect your neck and face.
Here are some FEATURES that make our KEPEAK a MUST!
- An adjustment cord is hidden inside to adjust the cup.
- Ultralight and wears well under a bike helmet.
- Ultra-compact and slips easily into the hiking bag
- 95% rayon from bamboo, 5% elastane (spandex).
- Available in two scalable sizes: 6 months to 2 years and 2 to 4 years + (refer to the size chart).
- Designed and manufactured in Quebec, Canada.
- Wash in cold water, gentle cycle, and hang to dry.
- Do not iron directly on garment
Here is the range of colors available. Which one catches your eye?
A sunburn on the head is never part of vacation plans! Wear your KEPEAK in the water like in da WOODS!
HIKE IT, BABY!
Find thos whole collection here.
Share your big and small adventure photos with your KEPEAK on your head! :) @peakbwa